Monday, March 3, 2014

Knitting Project Bags

It's been a bit of whirlwind the past few months - coming off the holidays into the start of a new semester at work and then lots of other committments.  I haven't been crafting as much as I would like - other than a ton of scarves since they're fairly mindless.  But, in January I did get one project done...knitting project bags!

For Christmas my sis asked for some bags to use for her knitting projects.  So when I had a bit of time after the holidays (and we had chatted about what she had in mind), I whipped up three bags for her...

Knitting Project Bag
The tamest of the bunch

Knitting Project Bag
Because every knitting project needs some sheep

Knitting Project Bag
And because she builds helicopters (sorry for the somewhat blurry photo)

These were all made from Jeni Baker's (In Color Order) Lined Drawstring bag pattern.  She's got a great tutorial online, but I had purchased her pattern to get the dimensions for the bigger project bag, which these are!

They got sent along via snail mail shortly after they made and hopefully they're being put to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment