Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Swapping

I just joined my first swap online! I'm very excited about it. I received Amy Karol's "Bend the Rules Sewing" book for Christmas over a year ago and used it to make some baby bibs. I've had some fabric set aside to make the Charming Handbag out of the book, but hadn't gotten around to it. So, I was thrilled to find a "Bend the Rules Sewing" Swap blog. They just happen to be swapping the Charming Handbag, so I figure this is a great way for me to try out the world of swapping. I just sent my e-mail in today and the deadline to sign up is tomorrow.

We'll see how this goes. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your swap. They are so much fun when you receive your swap. I'll be watching to see what you make and what you get!

    BTW - I think I finally figured out your true identity. You had me really guessing for awhile there. So glad to see you are blogging and it will be fun to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just received an email that I am your swap partner. I can't wait to get started on your Charming Handbag!

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete