Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cold and Blustery = :)

It's a pretty cold and blustery day here. For the past day or so we've had the worst weather here - cold and rainy. Of all of the weather in the world, that's the type I hate the most. Why? Well, because it just chills you to the bone, and that's the worst feeling for me. I hate being cold, hence the reason I now live in the South and not Boston. So, I've been staying inside all day and taking advantage of the icky weather as an excuse to craft :) I guess cold weather isn't all bad.

Despite having a ton of WIPs that I really should be working on, my tryip to the Shop Hop got me started on a bunch of new projects. Below is a glimpse of what I'm working on.

A little elephant (who also has some other friends), just peeking out to say hello!

And just the start of what I consider a very ambitious project, which I'm not sure I'm quite ready for. But I'm going to give it a shot and if it doesn't work out, at least I tried!

I'm going to try to finish up at least one project tonight before dinner time. I've got plans to go out this evening, but looking at some heavy wet snow coming down, I'm not sure if those will come to fruition, or I'll just stay snuggled up at home listening to showtunes, sewing, with the heater running.

No comments:

Post a Comment