Saturday, June 27, 2009

When You Fall Asleep at 8:30 pm...

...craft night becomes craft morning. I had all of the best intentions to spend last night crafting, but I was just so tired and worn out, that after taking a hot shower, I just fell into bed.

Well, that meant I woke up early today (well, at least early for me - 8 am...yeah, if you do that math it means I slept for almost 12 hours, I guess I was tired!).

Since then, I've spent the morning crafting. Here's what I've been working on:

Cutting and piecing the strips of fabric for the Old Red Barn Co.'s quilt-a-long. I'm pretty far behind, but I'm making a push today to catch up! This is one of the fabrics I'm using from a line called the Power of Healing!


Nametags for next year's staff. I supervise six wonderful women and I try to make them nametags for them to post on their doors. This year, I decided to go with fabric.

It's getting to be lunchtime, so I'm going to find some food and then maybe visit a brand new indoor flea market in the area. Hopefully I'll get through some more sewing later today!

And don't forget about my giveaway! Leave a post there to be entered!

No comments:

Post a Comment