Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We Have a Winner...er...Winners!

Finally my week has slowed down enough that I'm able to pick a winner. My best friend and her husband were here for an overnight visit on Sunday. Monday was full of work and a migraine, and last night was a bachelorette party for a colleague (very tame - we painted pottery!)

I'm killing a little bit of time until another friend comes over tonight to watch So You Think You Can Dance. Has anyone else seen that show? I love it - been hooked since season 2!

Anyway, the real reason you came was to see who won. As you can see below, I used a very technical method to choose my winners. And the winners are...
Congratulations Amy (no blog) and Katie! Amy, since your name was out of the hat first, you won the quilt pattern. Katie, the fat quarters will be on their way to you! I'll e-mail each of you as soon and I'm done posting here to get your address info!
Hope everyone's having a great first day of July!

1 comment: