Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Halloween?

I had made myself a Halloween Quilt a while ago.  Not quite sure when I finished it or why I never posted about it...will have to remedy that in the New Year.  Anyways, my sis commented that she liked it and I just happened to have some extra fat quarters left!  I decided to try my hand at a zig zag quilt from Crazy Mom Quilts...and here's the result!
 
 
I'm lucky that my sister's birthday is in October...so it was perfect timing!  It got sent along a little after her birthday...but before Halloween!


I did a straight-line quilting following the zig zag pattern and was happy how it turned out.  I found the backing for 50% off during a sale - so that made me happy too!

As we round the corner into a different holiday...wishing everyone's family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment