Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Back!

It's definitely been a while - I'm not quite sure where the two months have gone! Wait, I take that back - I do know - work and wedding planning. Working at a college, work really kicks into gear starting mid-August and only winds down starting around this time. Add in a visit from the future in-laws, as well as a very quick trip up to our wedding location (6 hour car ride one way), time has flown.

However, I am pleased to say that we have gotten quite a bit accomplished - at least on the wedding front! We have a chapel, a reception site, a caterer, a photographer and a DJ! So, almost all the big decisions are made. I'm wedding dress shopping next weekend, and then it's just a ton of smaller details!

But, with some big decisions made and work winding down, it means I get back to blogging and sewing.

Next up on the blogging front? Participating in the Quilt Festival hosted by Park City Girl (see the button on my sidebar!)



No comments:

Post a Comment