- The wedding - yes, I'm married now!
- All the wedding DIY projects I crazily committed to (and did manage to finish on deadline)
- The honeymoon to Disney World - so much fun
- Our sneak peek of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal in Orlando
- A fabulous shop hop where I bought way too much
- My personal Summer UFO challenge (and I'm off to a good start!)
But before I go into all that, I want to thank you in advance for reading all my forthcoming rambles with a giveaway (plust this is my 50th post, so it seems like a fun way to celebrate). What's up for grabs? An adorable bundle of three fat quarters. They're all a nice teal blue in color with a stripe and floral hiding underneat the top patterned fat quarter.
How do you win? Well, I thought you'd never ask! It's simple.
I will give you one entry for each of the three following items:
- Leave me a comment
(any comment will do, or if you need some direction, let me know what you want to hear about our wedding)
- Be follower of my blog
(leave me a comment saying you're a follower)
- Post about my giveaway on your blog
(Leave me a comment saying you did so. I'm excited to go check out your blogs, as it gives me incentive to visit your blog and add more blogs to my google reader)
Be sure to leave me a separate comment for each entry - it helps when trying to choose a winner!
I'll choose a random winner using my personal "Random Number Generator" (aka saying to the new-Mr. Gnomemade, "Sweetie, pick a number between 1 and xxx).
Giveaway is open until midnight (EST) on July 4th.
I'm more than happy to ship internationally too.